Vans X Daniel Johnston Skate Sk8-Hi Shoes
The Vans Skateboarding × Daniel Johnston collection was inspired by his iconic cassette tape artwork. In his early songwriting years, Daniel would hand-draw on individual cassettes and give them to friends and strangers. The artwork on the shoes in this collection features a checkerboard created from these cassettes, as well as the same lo-fi, gritty execution from Johnston’s iconic art.
The Daniel Johnston Shoes Feature an All-over Print featuring the hand drawn cassette tape artwork by Daniel Johnston, also featuring cool insole designs
These shoes are the Vans Skate Classics; Built extra durable and supportive, giving them much surperiour quality to the average Vans Shoe
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection.
- POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
All Vans are unisex, see size charts below for corresponding Women's sizing.
14 Things You Didn't Know About Vans
Free shipping on all orders over $99 in Canada & USA
Vans Sizing Chart:
This shows the corresponding sizing between Men's and Women's shoe sizes. All our sizes are listed in men's sizing. IE: If you wear a Women's Size 8, purchase a Men's 6.5.